Digital Careers Upskill Programme
fully funded Digital courses and qualifications for businesses and employed individuals based in Bolton, Bury, Manchester, Oldham, Rochdale, Salford, Stockport, Tameside, Trafford and Wigan.
This programme is co-financed by the European Union through the European Social Fund and Greater Manchester Combined Authority
Digital Careers Upskill Programme
Digital Careers Upskill programme helps support businesses and employed people across the Greater Manchester Combined Authority area with Digital training courses in key Digital disciplines.
The Digital Careers Upskill Programme supports businesses and employed people across Greater Manchester to upskill or reskill in key digital roles.
The fully-funded training is suitable for both those already working in a digital or tech role who would like to progress further, as well as those who are not currently working in the digital industry but are interested exploring this as a new career move.
We’re working in partnership with Serco & the Greater Manchester Combined Authority to deliver the training as part of the city-region’s Skills for Growth programme, funded through the European Social Fund.
This means that courses can be accessed by individuals and businesses at absolutely no cost. The Digital Careers Upskill Programme offers qualifications to support career aspirations and business growth.
For businesses looking to upskill their workforce, we can work with leaders to develop a bespoke training programme relevant to business’ digital needs. This service covers:
- Digital Reskill – retraining individuals into digital roles
- Digital Upskill – upskilling individuals already in digital roles
Digital courses Available
Business Dynamics – 5 days
This 5 day course over 5 weeks will cover Social media platforms and their customer profiles. This gives an in depth understanding that each platform caters for a different demographic of customer and that modifying communication to suit each platform can maximise the impact of the message.
Learning modules included: Accredited unit: Principles of Social Media within a Business – Level 3 unit
- How social media fits into the objectives and marketing of a business
- How to select social media tools and channels for a business
- How to measure the success of using social media tools and channels
- How social media policy and guidelines can impact a business Monitor how a business is using social media
Data Analytics & Digital Community Fundamentals – 5 days
This 5 day course over 8 weeks will cover: review forums and community sites.
This includes how to identify a threat or opportunity for a brand or product, assess and act swiftly, using knowledge of the product and the overall communication strategy.
We will also cover how to analyse and prioritise information and data analytics acquired through such reviews to create reports for internal use and escalate appropriately within the organisation.
Learning modules included: Accredited unit: Principles of digital marketing and research – Level 3 unit
- The role and requirements of digital marketing Principles of search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Principles of marketing research using the internet
- Principles of digital marketing device and message design
- How to use digital technology for marketing purposes
- Community sites, forums, their set up and purpose
- Communication strategies