Business Administration - units Only
About the Course
- Level 3
- Unit Accredited Certificate
- Skillsfirst Principles of Business
- Skillsfirst Communication in a Business Environment
This is a cross-sector unitised certificate in business administration aimed at current and prospective business administrators. This course covers the skills and knowledge needed to support talent coming through the administration part of a business; it will help a learner to be successful at a leadership level and covers competencies applicable to a wide range of contexts.
This programme aims to provide learners with the knowledge and skills they need to:
- operate as a successful business administrator
- confirm competence of those already fulfilling a business administration role
- allow learners to develop skills in a range of areas relevant to business administration roles, such as communication, presentation skills and providing administrative support.
- develop the skills and qualities valued in employees by employers
- understand and work on their strengths and weaknesses as a business administrator.