ILM Certificate in Leadership and Management
About the Course
- Level 3
- Understanding leadership
- Understand how to establish an effective team
- Understand how to motivate to improve performance
- Understanding training and coaching in the workplace
- Understanding how to manage remote workers
- Understanding the management role to improve management performance
Make the leap from management material to outstanding first-line manager with a qualification from the Institute of Leadership & Management.
Learners will have the opportunity to master a wide range of essential management skills, including project management, budgeting, communication, innovation, and problem-solving.
Benefits for employers:
- Effective and confident first-line managers
- Better relationships and communication in teams
- Proven skills – to get these qualifications, managers will need to show that they can transfer their new
skills to your organisation
- Managers with the tools to develop their own skills and abilities.
The Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) is the UK’s leading provider of leadership, coaching and management qualifications and training. An ILM accredited qualification will help learners become a great leader or manager, all from the comfort of your own home. As well as providing an excellent knowledge base in leadership and management, this course is ideal for students who are planning to progress in their career to the next level of management and those aspiring to achieve a career as a leader or manager.
All learners taking part in this course have to attend 3 sessions lasting around 3 hours each.
- Understanding Leadership.
- Understand how to establish an effective team.
- Understand how to motivate to improve performance.
- Understand training and coaching in the workplace.
- Understand how to manage remote workers.
- Understand the management role to improve management performance.