NCFE Diploma in Team Leading
About the Course
- Level 2
- Manage personal performance and development
- Communicate work-related information
- Lead and manage a team
- Principles of team leading
- Understand business
- Manage team performance
- Manage individual performance
- Manage conflict within a team
- Develop working relationships with colleagues
- Understand customers
This is a cross sector qualification aimed at current and prospective team leaders. The Team Leader Level 2 Diploma qualification covers the skills and knowledge needed to be a successful team leader, covering competencies applicable to a wide range of contexts.
This qualification aims to:
- provide learners with the skills and knowledge required to successfully lead a team
- develop learners’ skills in communication, leadership and personal performance management
- build learners’ knowledge of the principles of team leading, as well as their understanding of business.
The objectives of this qualification are to help learners to:
- develop team leading skills that can be relied upon by employers in a range of industries
- provide learners with the skills and knowledge needed to communicate with a range of
stakeholders at different levels.